To enter a Circle click the name (as shown below) of the Circle and you're in:
Once you're in you can see an overview of what the Circle is about and can use any of the features associated with that Circle (see image below)
- Activity - shows the recent activity that has taken place in the Circle
- Members - simply shows a list of the members of the Circle including the Circle leader
- Discussions - this is your personalised forum for discussions only in this Circle
- Questions & Answers - a special forum where you can ask questions and others can provide answers
- Events - this is the Circle's own personal Events calendar where you can post events happening near you letting others know and may attend
- Blog - again, this a personal Blog just for the Circle you are in, every member can post something in the Blog
All of these features are explained in detail in their own tutorials and are relevant to all Circles, all forums (including the communal forums), blogs, calendar events, Q&A forums and so on. Check them out to see how each works.
Any questions add them in the comments below.