Hello visitor nice to see you here at Lonely People

If you have found this site and are feeling lonely, why not join in the fun and become a member.

All of the site resources will be at your disposal and hopefully, you will meet some new friends and put an end to being lonely.

It only takes a moment to register, so now that you're here why not do it?

Nice to meet you, but it would be even nicer to connect.

Have a great day!

:thumbs_up1:

David David
Sign in to follow this  
David

What Are Your Music Preferences?

I'll kick this off by saying that when I was growing up (for some that will be many moons ago lol) I was fed a musical diet of rock music.  Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin and many, many more.  If truth be told I was very blinkered in my musical choices; anything outside of 'rock music' was considered to be a dead zone, a no go area.  Of course, as I grew older I was amazed to find that there was a whole collection of music genres out there that I had let slip by me.  The blinkers came off and I found an amazing array of talent and great songs to listen to; all of them that could be geared towards the mood I was in and how open my emotions were to being touched by these great songs and artists.

I'm prepared to listen to almost anything these days, the number of genres that I still consider to be dead zones and no go areas are but a scant handful. I like 'some' Jazz, but not all.  I like some 'Opera' but not all. But for the life of me, I just can't get into Rap; it does nothing for me at all, it doesn't hit my soul or emotions in any remote way, so for me, it's a dead zone, a no go area.  But hey, we can't all like everything, can we?

:thats_nice1: