Sign in to follow this  
Brian Klein

The Hype Around Coffee ...

Ah hell, there is NO hype, being amped up on COFFEE and trying to type (heck, trying to sit still) has got to be the hardest thing to do! I must admit, I did it to myself though … This will be my downfall. It could be worse; I could have Parkinson's Disease, trying to drink this stuff.

---

I must admit though, it has got to be the best stuff ever. I tried tea, but it is to British (yeah @Maddox, that was a JAB) ok, I must be honest you still got me on the whole America was getting ready to brawl with Britain, just before WWII.

I don't like tea - never have and I've tried almost every type out there.  Give me good old 100% Colombian coffee made from Arabica beans, with a little milk and a good dollop of Irish Magic and there is the perfect brew.

And yes, plan red was averted thanks to the second world war, otherwise there could have been a real slug out across the Atlantic lol.

Anyone not sure what we're talking about is that the USA had drawn up plans to invade the UK just before WW2 - wow, was that an eye-opener; Google it and find out.

:cant_look: 

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:09, Maddox said:

I don't like tea

Please, all you brits drink tea! lol