News Ticker
  • A new discussion forum has been added relating to holistic alternative medicines and therapies - check it out now
  • Take a trip down memory lane in our 'Looking Back' discussion forum
  • If you need help check out our support sites directory
  • Our news channel is updated regularly bookmark to make sure you stay up-to-date
Sign in to follow this  
Maddox

Hunter Killer

Hunter Killer

About

• Released

• Rating

• Genre

• Action
    • Thriller

Hunter Killer

Overview

Captain Glass of the USS “Arkansas” discovers that a coup d'état is taking place in Russia, so he and his crew join an elite group working on the ground to prevent a war.

Trailer

Credits

• Gerard Butler
    Gerard Butler
    Captain Joe Glass
  • Gary Oldman
    Gary Oldman
    CJCS Charles Donnegan
  • Toby Stephens
    Toby Stephens
    Bill Beaman
  • Common
    Common
    RA John Fisk
  • Michael Nyqvist
    Michael Nyqvist
    Captain Andropov
  • Linda Cardellini
    Linda Cardellini
    Jane Norquist
This page uses the themoviedb.org API.

Another entertaining movie that kept me occupied for a couple of hours.  I like Gerard Butler movies, but I feel I was well and truly spoiled by Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen (not to mention 300) where he was in the midst of the action and dishing out mayhem wherever he set foot.  Hunter KIller is still a good watch, but Gerard Butler is the captain of a submarine and rarely moves above deck.  The rest of the movie is about a four-man team who need to rescue the Russian President from his own troops who have gone rogue.  Good action in many parts, some edge of the seat moments and good acting throughout.  My only beef was with the Exec under Butler's command; there were moments where I would have been very happy if they just flushed him out of a torpedo tube lol.

:thumbs_up1: